I have the privilege to work with successful leaders who are ready to take their game, their contribution, to the next level. They see that ‘what got them here won’t get them there’ and that their current approach for leading others and themselves has reached its limit. They desire to expand their capacities – their personal operating systems – in order to respond generatively to contemporary challenges. It’s an exciting and often chaotic time in business: the pace and complexity are increasing in every industry and individuals at all levels are being required to onboard new strategies to bring the organization’s products and services to market. In individual and group settings, I help leaders make the shift to this new way of leading and being through:
- Increasing self-awareness – recognizing the external and internal impact of their actions and emotions
- Expanding the capability for connection, collaboration and navigating conflict
- Broadening perspectives and therefore generating more choices
- Developing more resilience and persistence during times of change
- Building a powerful presence based in authenticity, openness and dignity
I also facilitate the clarification of an organization’s core ideology. Many organizations credit their success to running their business according to an unwavering commitment to clear values and mission, or purpose. This becomes the backdrop for important decisions and strategic focus.
I am particularly interested in partnering with organizations that are committed to financial success as well as creating win-win relationships with employees, vendors, customers, shareholders and the communities in which they do business. They acknowledge the interdependence of all the stakeholders and the need for all to benefit for a truly successful and sustainable organization.